Monday, December 31, 2012

The Post About Tom Baker

I went to the library today to pick up some books I had on hold, and, as if the library was fueling my fangirl need, there was a twelve DVD set of Tom Baker Doctor Who episodes.

I have seen almost all of the before, but lets be honest who doesn't want to watch about 43 hours of Classic Who?

Tom Baker is tied with Peter Davison as my favorite Classic Who Doctor.

This has to o mostly with the sheer brilliance of Tom Baker as and actor. He did a marvelous job playing this iconic British role.

I don't want to rant on too long about his otherworldly  wonderfulness, but he has earned a whole post dedicated to just himself.


If you are a fan of Doctor Who and haven't seen Classic Who episodes, you should go to your local library and see how many they have on DVD. Then check out as many as possible and be prepared for the best acting you have ever seen pared with the MOST horrible special effects and monsters ever to be created in the 70's!

No comments:

Post a Comment