Friday, December 28, 2012

The Post About Sleeping

I have never really needed that much sleep to function normally.

I have actually discovered that when I get too much sleep I am cross with everyone. (OK, so I didn't really discover it, because it was scientifically proven that too much sleep disrupts the normal cycle or something like that.)

I do like to sleep. I might not need a full eight hours, but I would like it.

However, I have a bit of a sleeping problem. I usually set myself up for horrible sleeping situations. Like keeping my computer in my room, right next to my bed, plugged in so the battery will stay charged -virtually- forever. I also do things like drink a lot of water right before bed and then I have to pee as soon as I get comfortable. I also listen to loud music at night like Foster The People, All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, Muse, and pretty much anything else that is the polar opposite from Zen Meditation #7,or what-have-you.

You think that after about five years of doing this I would just put my computer outside my room, limit my water drinking, and put my headphones far far away from my ears. Yet, every night it is the same thing. The same struggle for sleep.

The ultimate struggle between a proper decent sleep, technology, and a glass of water!

Now I am sure my fake fans experiences this as well.

Actually I know they do, since they are in my mind and everything.

However, I would like to know if there are any real people reading my blog -not very plausible- that have similar issues. I can't be the only one foolish enough to keep her computer running twenty-four seven.

1 comment:

  1. During the summer I used to stay up until three because I thought I wrote best when I was sleep deprived.

    I actually think I was right.
    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete