Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Post About Coffee

I have just woken up and have no energy to do anything but type mindlessly on my keyboard. You fake fans should feel important because I haven't even had coffee today. That's right, coffee.

I am rather fond of black coffee. Nothing too strong. I mean, I don't want my coffee to be the unexplored depths of the ocean.

I also like other coffee-ish drinks. I could spend my collage savings at Starbucks, if you gave me some time and a never ending limit for caffeine. Except I would only drink like five drinks because everything there costs about five-million dollars. You walk in and get a cup of black coffee and by the time you get to the friendly cashier you've got a hole in your wallet. Yeah, I know why all of you Starbucks employ's are always so happy.

You're sitting over there with your little sharpie marker and your cup, "Wow, Anna that is such a pretty name. Your drink will be ready shortly. That will be $5. 75." Except in your mind you're saying What an idiot I just got a bonus for being nice while I take your money.

My favorite place to get coffee is not Starbucks, and not because of the money things, that doesn't really bother me too much. It's the fact that all of the workers are involved in an underground cult bent on ruining small coffee shops that hipsters go to. Think about it...........

Anyways, my favorite coffee house is one in my hometown about ten minuets from my house. It is called Clique Coffee Bar. I like it because they serve great coffee, have pretty steady service, and they are only mildly involved in an underground cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment