Monday, December 31, 2012

The Post About Sisters

I have two sisters.
An 8 year old, Amy,
and an 18 year old, Audrey.
They are wonderful to have around,

except when they do things that make me want to go on the ultimate killing spree of paper!

Yes, paper.
It is really the only thing I am capable of ripping with my hands and not hurting myself.
However, I have had my fair share of paper cuts.

Anyways, sometimes they get on my nerves more than I care to admit.

Usually, if I am really bothered by something that they do I just "let it go" and move on.

Except I have learned that it isn't a good thing to just "let it go" and move on. This might be different from what you are used to hearing, but I have found it is much much better to talk about before moving on.

It isn't fair for me to do that to either of my wonderful sisters. It's not fair because then the next time they do whatever horrible thing it was that made me want to go on a killing spree -the killing of paper of couse- I am just upset with them and they are confused.

I don't want to make this post a mile long about things you probably don't care about, so I promise I am wrapping it up.

Bottom Line: if you are upset with someone, let them know what is going on and I'm sure that you will be able to work it out with minimal pain and confusion for both members.

But, you know it will probably only work if your siblings are as spectacular and amazing as mine. I mean Amy is like a thousand baby kittens -on occasion she can be a little more like a pack of angry tigers, but I'm trying to be nice. And Audrey, well Audrey is so strange and awkward that you have to love her no matter what. Sometimes I love her so much, I question whether or not she is a magical fairy that feeds people magic fairy dust to make them love her.....



No comments:

Post a Comment