Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Post About My Blog

A blog about me, nothing exciting really. Well actually there are some pretty intense things that happen between my morning cup of coffee and my evening cup of tea. Most of these things happen in my head. Most of them happen in conversations between me and myself. In fact I have been caught talking to myself so many times that I probably seem like I have multiple personality disorder.

But that's OK, because now I have a blog!

Basically all that means is that now I can just be strange on the Internet without having to talk to myself.

Does that make sense?

It makes sense.

Anyways, this blog is mostly for me to keep track of my life and all things that go on, putting it on the Internet for the public eye is just another way I try and make my life extra awkward and humiliating.

I think the worse part is that I am writing this like people are actually reading it.

I am not promoting it in any way, so people reading it is very implausible.

But you know what!?!?!

If I can talk to myself than I can have fake fans that read my blog ravishingly, treasuring every word like a gold nugget. They can worship me as much as I want them to because they are fake.

But maybe I should give them some boundaries, because living in my brain and all they could do some pretty hardcore stalking and try to kill me to take over my life......

It COULD happen....... conditionally.

conditionally that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment