Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Post About My Favorite Color

Purple.

It's a good color.

I think most people would agree with me that it is pretty.

I think a few people would agree with me that it is a royal color, full of magical swirls, crafted from the dreams of a thousand baby otters, bursting with the voices of a million birds with golden vocal chords, and able to make even the dankest of places feel spectacular.

Ok, so maybe no one else would agree with me that purple is so fantastic as the above statement.

However, I think we can agree that there is SOME validity to the statement.

Purple is just so pretty.

Think of all the shades of purple there are. Out of all of those shades there has to be one that makes you think of the dreams of a thousand baby otters.

No, well it was worth a shot.

Does it make you think of the dreams of one baby otter?

It should, it is a magic color.

In fact, draw a purple dot on your hand or foot or arm or face, whatever just do it. Then see if something spectacular happens. If something wonderful does happen then you owe thanks to the color purple.

Remember breathing is a spectacular thing in life and the ability to do so should be attributed to the color purple.

Oh, also, my favorite color is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment