Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Post About The Ultimate Mother

In my life I am blessed with many people that I look up to. Today is mother's day and there are four people I  need to thank. My mother, both my grandmother, and my great grandmother. This post is especially to thank my great grandmother, because she is the ultimate mother.

At 110 years old, she still continues her roles as a mother to her daughters, grandchildren, and even great grandchildren. That's right she has 3 generations of children and adults to love. At that age I could never remember over 30 birthdays, but she can. I still get a birthday card every year with a handwritten message inside.

I am sure that not a lot of people really care about my great grandmother, but I feel so obligated to let the world know about this amazing mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and great great grandmother.

So happy mothers day to not only my great grandmother, but to any woman who has ever been a loving mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment