Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Post About Farewell

A dear friend of mine has just moved a significant distance away. I have known him since I was a little girl, but we were never friends until last year. It is only now that he is leaving that I wish I would have got to know him sooner.

I realize that change can be good and inevitable, but it can also be sad.

A change like this has no doubt had an effect on my friend, but it has also had an effect on a whole group of people that loved and cared for this dear boy. His thoughts and opinions brought a lot to my group of friends, just as much as his jokes and smiles.

We are so lucky to have techknowledgies in our lives that allow us to keep in touch with people when they move away. In one second I can send a message halfway across the world if I want and stay connected with anyone no matter how far away they may go.

To end this short and serious post I would like to say thank you and good luck to my friend -you know who you are. I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment